Planning the ultimate party for the Bride-to-be...
15 June 2011
So you've been appointed Chief Bridesmaid and Head of All Things Fun! Along with all of your formal bridesmaid responsibilities you now have the most important duty of all...
...Organising the best Hen's Party ever!
So where to begin? Firstly you will need to do a little bit of detective work and find out exactly what the Bride-to-be would like to do for her Hen's or more importantly what she wouldn't like to do! This will help you with your decision for sure!
Whether you go for the low key ladies lunch or a wild night out, here are a few suggestions to make choosing a gift for the girls a little easier.
The Big Night Out or The Fun Night In...
The Hen's Lunch or Low Key Dinner...
- Choose from one of our Quirky Hen's Designs and insert an embarrassing picture of the Bride-to-be, this will give all the girls a giggle...!
- Personalise your stubby holders with the name of each girl in the Hen's Party so even when the drinks start to flow you won�t forget who you are!
- Turn your coolers into Dare Cards you can have questions for the Hen to answer throughout the night, or why not think of a different dare to go on each cooler so that all the girls can get involved. You could even split your design 50:50 to suit two different colours and have two teams!
- Going to the strippers? Check out our 'Mr Buff' Stubby Holder design and add an extra bit of muscle for a night to remember!
- Match your cooler design to the theme of the Hen's night, perhaps you are going for Fancy Dress - Naughty Nurses, Girl Cops, Cowgirls ... whatever theme you choose our design team would be happy to create a unique cooler to suit your bride!
Don't forget... All of the designs on our website can be adapted to suit the personality of your Bride-to-be, she may have a favourite colour, theme or motto that you would like to include...
- If you are looking for a unique invitation idea to let the girls know about the Hen�s lunch, then why not create the perfect cooler to suit your party � our supplied flat design makes our stubby holders perfect for posting to the girls!
- Check out some of our Formal Wedding Designs these will be great for a low key event, you can change the colours and text to suit your Hen and the dinner location. Remember to add the Hen's name and date as a great memento for all the ladies.
- Personalise each cooler, an ideal way to decorate your table and organise who is sitting where - the perfect alternative to place name cards!
... and, if the ladies drink of choice is the Cruiser or Breezer type then our coolers can be made to suit the 250ml slim bottles too... Simply mention this when you place your order!
If you liked this article, why not let others know about it too!