Coolaz merchandise for your band...
I am sure that we have all wanted to be a rock star at some point in our lives... but rumour has it that being in a band and even being signed to a label doesn't result in instant money?!
Music merchandise is a walking promotion that is vital for both a bands' financial return and image creation! Although it never comes before the music, for most bands merchandise can yield higher revenue than even album sales can! Some fans even prefer to buy merchandise over albums, because they are conscious that there is a better financial return and that this will support the band in the long term.
Of course, the best promotion for any band is touring, but the catch is that often the funding for the next tour will come directly from previous merchandise sales and so it is important to make the most of your product sales as you possibly can.
When asked about the sale of Coolaz stubby holders, Mal Lancaster (Tour Manager - The Rematch Tour with Adam Harvey and Beccy Cole) said 'We find the stubby Coolers to be a great upsell item and they have proven to provide a much greater nett profit to our merchandise table.'
So, why choose Coolaz stubby holders for your merchandise stand? Well, there are a number of reasons...
- Coolaz coolers are printed in full colour with a photo-quality finish, you can include a photograph of your band, a full colour logo or both.
- With our digital print and unique manufacturing process we can get things made really quickly, so if you have a last minute gig or a sell-out then we can make sure your merchandise is delivered direct to your venue - and fast!
- One size fits all - don't worry about the bottles on sale at the venue or what your fans will be drinking home, our coolers will fit cans, stubbies, 330ml and even 250ml slim bottles!
- You can add a QR code or Barcode to each cooler, this is great for a link through to your Facebook page or Myspace using an app enabled phone and can also be used for ticketing! (see our feature 'Barcoding to support your promotion' - 18 July 2011)
- Our coolers are fully waterproof and have a 200um protective laminate film that can be written on with a permanent marker pen - so perfect for signing for each of your fans! and this added value with mean you can make a little more profit too!
Mal Lancaster also told us that "People love to have signed memorabilia from their night out and we find the Coolaz Stubby Coolers easy to sign and easy to transport as they are flat packed. We would previously never dream of flying this type of merchandise to gigs but as they are so light and easy to handle we take these with us everywhere."
With a recommended retail value of $5 you can add your own personal touch with a signature or handwritten message from the band and be guaranteed to double the sale price of your cooler, it has been proven that fans are happy to purchase a signed Coolaz cooler for $10 and with the initial unit price that you will get from us you will be able to make a killing on the night!
Due to our flexible print process we can also print several designs across your ordered volume for little or no extra cost, this can add such value to an order - for example you could have a different design for each venue you are playing on your tour...? What an amazing opportunity for your fans to purchase a unique item of memorabilia only designed for that show!
"The Adam and Beccy Stubby Coolers add a great variety item to our merchandise stock. They are of excellent quality and the people at Coolaz have been exceptional with their pricing and customer service." Says Mal.
You can also check out ABC1's Australian Story (Foolin' Around) and catch a glimpse of Beccy Cole's solo tour stubby holders being signed for her fans! For those of you that want to fast forward to see the coolers they appear at around 20 minutes into the clip!! Click here to watch it!
So, on that note when considering stubby holders as an addition to your merchandise range Coolaz really are the best choice, get in touch and we'll help you to create a product that is perfect for you!
If you liked this article, why not let others know about it too!